Every new project throws up its challenges and stands by its individualism: Ministry of the Interior provides efficiency, confidence, a healthy dose of cool and an informed approach to the design of a new space.
We pursue the making of beautiful, social and functional spaces and empower our clients to push beyond the standard to create individualised houses that represent their personalities and lifestyles.
We encourage the use of raw, artisan, refined and unusual materials and finishes to create bespoke and elegant rooms.
There are no limits to where the design conversation stops but it may well include
- Flooring and rugs
- Colours, schemes and finishes
- Space planning and layout
- Bespoke joinery
- Integration of inside and outside spaces
- Kitchen and bathroom design
- Family spaces, hallways and studies
- Boot rooms and Utility Rooms
- Dining Rooms
- Stairs, stairwells, attics and conversions
- Textures, details and accessories
- Terraces, gardens and outdoor spaces
Our clients are frequently based abroad and are unable to kit out and furnish their houses.
We specify, construct, install and manage projects and finish our clients’ properties ready for occupation.
There is no house style, instead we take into account the architecture, end use and of course our client’s needs and taste to develop a beautiful and fit-for-purpose solution. A successful result for us is a family who are able to really enjoy their house to the full, and whose lives are made appreciably easier and happier.